Updates and Downloads
- Round 1 Bont Autotest Results 28/01/2018
- Newtown college Entry Form 23rd June 2019
- Newtown college Regs 23rd June 2019
2017 Autotest Results
- Sweetlamb Autotest 27th May 2017 Results
- Carno rally School Autotest 12th March 2017 Results
- Coleg Powys Autotest 12th Feb 2017 - Results
- Grass Autotest Abermule 13th Auguest - Results
- Round 7 Knighton Autotest - Results
- Autotest Championship Table 2017.xlsx
- Round 8 College Autotest 12 Nov 2017 Results
Photos from Previous Events
Autotest are essentially time trials held around a number of set courses.
The aim is for each driver is to manoeuvre his or her car in and around the course in the correct direction in the quickest time possible without hitting any of the course cones (normally a 5 second penalty per cone). This event is open to NADAC club members only.
This type of event is very popular with our members both young and old as they are suitable for nearly any type of car. This event is more about car control than just having a really fast car.
The majority of our autotests are held on Sundays either on tarmac, grass or loose venues. Autotests on loose and grass surfaces can be a bit bumpy at times!
These events are for production car class only, road rally spec cars fall into this category, however all cars MUST use normal road type cars i.e. no “knobbly" tyres!
Watch this web page and our Facebook page for dates and venues. Once you become a member of our club, you will receive text messages letting you know when entry forms are available.